Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Reason For Starting My Blog

I have decided to start a blog on the topics of exercise, nutrition, and also sports performance.  I am planning on making posts of my own training, as well as those who I am training as well, including accomplishments, goals, and videos.  I am looking forward to people commenting and asking questions about why I train the way that I train, and why I diet the way that I do.  I have acquired over 6 years of consistent training since I was a junior in high school, and throughout college, until now currently.  I guess I will start with opening up a question about people's New Years Resolutions and how they feel they are going to stick with them throughout not only January, but continuing on throughout the year.  Until next time.
Pete Miller

5 comments:

  1. I most likely will be posting an update of the workout my training partners and I will be doing tonight as well. Lower body emphasis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! looking forward to reading your posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell all the guys on your team to check this out and fill me in on their training.

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to see the workout tonight.

    ReplyDelete